I'm a product designer and a curious generalist with over a decade of experience. I like wearing many hats, both figuratively and literally, so I've been working with all sorts of product teams, agencies and consulting for large corporates over the course of my career. Most recently, I co-founded and lead product efforts at Lifetramp, a mentorship platform covered extensively by media all around the world, spawning its own national reality TV show and even a lesson plan for school kids.
I'm interested in contract as well as part-time product & design roles, remote as well as on-site in Berlin, Germany. I thrive on solving business problems with design and I have experience overseeing and leading design and product teams. I can add value at any stage of your product — from helping you figure out how to translate your vision into a product, to helping you create consistent, quality product design and grow a design team.
I enjoy being on the bleeding edge of technology and constantly learning and acquiring new skills, so if you're looking for someone who isn't afraid taking on new challenges, we definitely should talk.
Areas I thrive in
- Managing design systems, design languages, style guides and branding guidelines
- Managing, mentoring and leading design and product teams
- User-centered product design, from conception to implementation
- Rapid prototyping, testing and developing ideas into fully fledged products
Roles I'm interested in
- Senior-level product designer or design lead / VP of design
- Multidisciplinary roles focusing on the following facets: design, product, front-end, user research, marketing and content creation.
Couple of things I worked on thus far
- Co-founding & leading product efforts at Lifetramp
- Teaching user experience & product design at AGH University of Science and Technology
- Working on product design & front-end development at Lilt
- Creating branding and user experience / user interface for Mumslink
- Building a product design team and managing rebranding & redesign efforts at airfy
- Working with MING Labs on creating products and experiences for large variety of clients
- Creating brand guidelines, style guide, as well as overseeing big picture customer-centered product development at anynines
- Designing style guide and new branding guidelines for tracdelight, part of Burda Media group (owners of Elle, Vogue etc.)
- Designing initial version of ShopLove mobile shopping app that got later acquired by Burda Media group
- Working on user experience and user interface for the first ever version of Hive Bitcoin Wallet Mac OS app
I have experience speaking about product design, leading product & design teams. So far, I spoke at multiple conferences and meetups, including
- ParisWeb 2013 in Paris, France
- MobiConf 2014 in Krakow, Poland
- MOBX 2014 in Berlin, Germany
- RefreshConf 2016 in Tallinn, Estonia
- Polish Berlin Tech in Berlin, Germany
as well as countless other smaller meetups and conferences.
Me somewhere else
You can find me in any given social media outlet, including but not limited to:
If that sounds like a good match for the role you're looking to hire for, let's talk.